- Shayn is a Principal at Whitecap Venture Partners.
- Shayn is currently an observer on WCIII portfolio companies Affinio and Classcraft Studios, and works closely with Qvella’s management team.
- Shayn is a Board Member of Food Starter, an organization providing access to business advisory services and a structured training program in order to help entrepreneurs build and grow their food businesses.
- Shayn is active in the community, including involvement with Sunnybrook and Sick Kids Hospitals.
- Prior to joining Whitecap, Shayn was a lawyer at Wildeboer Dellelce LLP. At Wildeboer, Shayn practiced primarily in the areas of securities, corporate finance and commercial real estate with a focus on corporate finance and mergers & acquisitions.
- Shayn holds a JD and an MBA from Queen’s University. He also holds a B.A. in Philosophy from the University of Western Ontario.